Copy Quick Tip | Even If
Making a sale or signing a new client up for your service is all about overcoming every last objection that person has to buying. Objections like...
- I'm not interested.
- This isn't going to solve my problem.
- This isn't for me.
- I don't believe I'll get results.
- I don't have time for this.
- I don't trust you.
- I don't understand what I'm getting.
- I'll buy later.
It's that bolded one I want to address: I don't believe I'll get results.
This one is tricky because it almost always comes from self doubt. It has much less to do with you and much more to do with your future client's lack of self confidence. Maybe they've tried a million things before. Maybe they've failed too many times. Maybe they just don't believe the results are possible for them.
✏️ Copy Quick Tip ✏️
Use "even if" to instill self-confidence.
The words "even if" trigger an instant stop to the internal dialogue that questions whether they can do it. It stops the objection in its tracks.
Let's look at some examples:
- Feed your family healthy meals—even as a busy working mom.
- Get pregnant—even if you have PCOS.
- Stop anxiety in its tracks—even in the most stressful situations.
- Build muscle—even if you hate to exercise.
- Feel energized all day—even if you have a thyroid condition.
- Get digestive relief—even if you have IBS.
- Get fit—even in your 50s.
Okay, some of those used "even as" or "even in," but the idea is the same.
This is a simple trick you can add to copy on your website, sales pages, emails, and social media posts. You'll get more yes's—even if you know next to nothing about copywriting 😉
And That's Your Copy Quick Tip!
Copywriting is one of the most valuable skills you can learn as an entrepreneur. Once a week, I drop a tip to help health & wellness practitioners level up their copywriting skills.